This error code indicates that there is a problem with the washer's water pump. The most likely cause is a blockage in the pump, which can be caused by a build-up of detergent or other debris. If the pump is blocked, it will not be able to circulate water properly and the washer will not be able to operate.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- samsung washer ur error code
- samsung washer ur code
1. Check the inlet hoses to ensure they are not kinked or clogged
- Open the front cover of the washer.
- Look for any obstructions in the inlet hoses.
- If there are any obstructions, use a hose clamp to remove them.
- Inspect the inlet hoses for any kinks or clogs.
- If there are any kinks or clogs, use a hose clamp to fix them.
2. Clean the inlet filters
- Turn off the washer and unplug it from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the front panel by prying it up from the top and bottom using a flathead screwdriver.
- Remove the inlet filter by pulling it out from the front of the machine.
- Wash the filter in warm water with a mild soap.
- Rinse the filter well and dry it with a clean cloth.
- Replace the filter and screw the front panel back in place.
- Reconnect the washer to the electrical outlet and turn on the power.
- Check the washer for any error codes.
3. Check the drain hose to ensure it is not kinked or clogged
- Check the main water valve to ensure it is closed and locked.
- Check the water pressure in the house. If it is low, the water may not be reaching the washer.
- Check the water hoses leading to the washer. If they are kinked or clogged, the washer may not be getting enough water to function.
- Check the drain hose. If it is kinked or clogged, the washer may not be getting enough water to drain properly.
4. Clean the drain pump filter
- Remove the front panel of the machine.
- Remove the drain pump filter.
- Clean the filter using a clean cloth or a vacuum cleaner.
- Reinstall the filter.
5. Run a maintenance cycle
The steps to run a maintenance cycle in order to fix a Samsung washer Ur Code are:
- Turn on the washer.
- Open the lid of the washer.
- Remove the control panel.
- Remove the back panel.
- Check the water inlet valve for leaks.
- Check the water circulation system for leaks.
- Check the hoses for leaks.
- Check the water pump for leaks.
- Check the water level sensor for leaks.
- Check the control panel for damage.
- Replace any defective parts.