What is 'Samsung washer error code UE'?
Samsung washer error code UE is an error that usually appears when the washing machine has detected an unbalanced load. It may also stop the machine when it is on spin cycle. The error may also appear as "E4" or "Ub."
How can you fix 'Samsung washer error code UE'?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Balancing or reducing the load
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Balance or reduce the Load
"Samsung washer error code UE" could be due to an unbalanced load. It may also be overloaded or underweight. See the guide below.
- If it is Unbalanced: Group your laundry according to size or types of fabric because the machine may not be able to distribute the weight properly, resulting in lower spin speed. Also, check the machine if it is standing properly, because an uneven surface may also cause an unbalanced load.
- If it is Overloaded: The machine will not run properly until you reduce the load.
- If it is underweight: the undistributed weight will also result in a lower spin speed, adding load might help.
- If the issue persists, the washing machine might be defective. Request for Samsung technicians to check your machine.