The LG washer ue code is a code that indicates that there is an unbalanced load in the washer. This can happen if the washer is not level, if there is too much laundry in the washer, or if the washer is not properly vented. If this code appears, it is important to redistribute the load in the washer so that it is balanced. Once the load is balanced, the washer should operate normally.
Other common searches for this error include:
- ue lg washer error code
- ue error code lg washer
- error code ue on lg washer
- lg washer ue error code
- lg ue error code
- lg washing machine error code ue
- ue lg error code
- lg washer error code ue
- lg washer ue code
1. Unplug the washer for 1 minute
- Open the front of the washer.
- Find the three screws that hold the top panel in place.
- Remove the top panel.
- Find the circuit breaker for the washer.
- Turn off the circuit breaker.
- Remove the wire from the breaker.
- Move the wire to the opposite side of the breaker.
- Replace the top panel.
- Replace the screws.
2. Plug the washer back in and restart the cycle
- Open the front cover of the washer.
- On the right side of the machine, locate the agitator pulley.
- On the left side of the machine, locate the water inlet connector.
- Reconnect the water inlet connector to the water supply.
- Reconnect the agitator pulley to the agitator shaft.
- Close the front cover of the washer.
- Start the washer by pressing the start button.
- The machine should start automatically cycling through the wash cycles.
- If the washer does not start, press the start button again and wait for the machine to start.
- Once the machine has started, press the cycle button to cycle through the wash cycles.
- In the middle of the machine, locate the wash lever.
- Turn the wash lever to cycle through the wash cycles.
- If the washer displays an error code, press the error button to display the error code.
- If the error code is not listed, press the help button to view the error code guide.
- If the error code guide does not list a fix, press the service button to call a technician.
3. If the UE error code still appears, unplug the washer and call a service technician
- If the UE error code still appears, unplug the washer and call a service technician in order to fix lg washer ue code.
- Verify that the water pressure is at the required level.
- Verify that the water temperature is within the required range.
- Verify that the washer is correctly installed in the wall outlet.
- Verify that the power cord is properly plugged into the wall outlet.
- Verify that the washer is correctly installed in the floor.