The LG washer cl code is a code that indicates that there is a problem with the washer's water level sensor. This code can be caused by a variety of things, including a build-up of lint or sediment in the sensor, a problem with the sensor itself, or a problem with the washer's control panel. If you see this code, it is important to clean the sensor and the control panel, and then to reset the washer.
Other common searches for this error include:
- fe error code lg washer
- lg washer error code fe
- pf error code lg washer
- lg washing machine error code cl
- lg washing machine error code
- lg washer error code cl
- lg washer fe error code
- cl error code lg washer
- lg washer cl error code
- lg washer error code
- lg washer de2 error code
- lg error code
- pe error code lg washer
- de2 error code lg washer
- de1 error code lg washer
- lg washer cl code
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not kinked or clogged
- Open the front door of the washing machine.
- If the drain hose is kinked or clogged, use a plunger to clear the obstruction.
- If the drain hose is still clogged, use a snake to clear the obstruction.
- reconnect the drain hose to the washing machine.
- Close the front door of the washing machine.
2. Clean the lint filter
- Open the front cover of the washer.
- Remove the lint filter.
- Clean the lint filter with a vacuum cleaner.
- Replace the lint filter.
3. Clean the washer tub
- Remove the drain hose from the bottom of the washer.
- Remove the screws that hold the bottom panel in place.
- Lift the bottom panel off of the washer.
- Remove the water filter and any other debris that may be blocking the tub.
- Fill a bucket with water and pour it into the washer tub.
- Turn the washer on to the hot water cycle and let it run for about five minutes.
- Remove the bucket of water from the washer tub.
- Wipe down the washer tub with a damp cloth.
- Replace the bottom panel and screws.
- reinstall the drain hose.
Still not working? maybe try:
- Check the water inlet hoses and make sure they are not kinked or clogged.
- Check the water pressure.
- Check the electrical connections.
- Call a repairman.