The LG washer OE code is a error code that indicates that the washer has overflowed. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as a clogged drain, a faulty water inlet valve, or a problem with the washing machine's pressure sensor. If the LG washer OE error code appears, it is important to unplug the washer and check for any blockages in the drain hose or inlet hose. If there are no blockages, the water inlet valve may need to be replaced.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- oe error code lg washer
- kenmore washer error code oe
- lg washer error code oe
- lg washer oe error code
- lg washer oe code
1. Check the water supply hose for kinks or blockages
There are a few different ways to check the water supply hose for kinks or blockages. One way is to use a garden hose and spray the water supply hose from a distance to check for leaks. Another way is to use a flashlight and check for blockages in the water supply hose.
2. Clean the inlet screen
- Remove the top cover on the washer.
- Disconnect the hoses and the water pump.
- Remove the inlet screen.
- Clean the screen with a damp cloth or brush.
- Reinstall the screen and connect the hoses and the water pump.
- Test the washer to see if the problem has been fixed.
3. Replace the water inlet valve
- Locate the water inlet valve on the front of the washer.
- Unscrew the water inlet valve by hand.
- Inspect the water inlet valve for any signs of damage. If the water inlet valve is damaged, replace it.
- Reinstall the water inlet valve by screwing it into place.
- Test the water inlet valve by turning it on and off. If the water inlet valve is working properly, the washer should not produce any noise when the valve is turned on and off.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check the drain hose for kinks or blockages.
- Clean the drain pump filter.
- Run a diagnostic test on the washer.