The LG dishwasher OE error code indicates that there is a problem with the dishwasher’s water drainage. This error code can be caused by a clogged drain hose, a clogged drain filter, or a problem with the dishwasher’s drainage pump. If the dishwasher is not draining properly, the OE error code will be displayed.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- lg dishwasher oe error code
- oe error code lg dishwasher
- lg dishwasher oe error
1. Check the dishwasher’s drain hose and make sure it is not kinked or clogged
- Disconnect the dishwasher’s power supply.
- Inspect the dishwasher’s drain hose for any kinks or obstructions. If there are any, use a pipe cleaner or a vacuum cleaner to remove any clogs.
- Reconnect the dishwasher’s power supply and test the dishwasher’s drain function.
2. Clean the dishwasher’s filters
The dishwasher filters need to be cleaned on a regular basis in order to fix LG dishwasher error. The dishwasher filters need to be cleaned using a dishwashing detergent and a sponge. The dishwashing detergent should be poured into the dishwasher’s detergent dispenser and the sponge should be placed on top of the detergent. The dishwasher should then be turned on and the filters should be cleaned.
3. Run the dishwasher through a cycle with a dishwasher cleaner
- Open the dishwasher door.
- Locate the dishwasher cleaner.
- Pour the dishwasher cleaner into the dishwasher.
- Close the dishwasher door.
- Cycle the dishwasher on the normal cycle.
- Check the dishwasher after the cycle is complete.
- If the dishwasher is clean, remove the dishwasher cleaner.
Some users might also have success with:
- Check the dishwasher’s water supply line and make sure it is not kinked or clogged.
- If the dishwasher is still not draining properly, call a plumber.