The LE error code on a LG dishwasher indicates a problem with the water inlet. This can be caused by a number of things, such as a clogged water inlet filter, a kinked water supply hose, or a failed water inlet valve. If the water inlet filter is clogged, it will need to be replaced. If the water supply hose is kinked, it will need to be replaced. If the water inlet valve is failed, it will need to be replaced.
People like you are also looking for:
- le error code lg dishwasher
- lg dishwasher error code le
- lg dishwasher le error
1. Check for blockages in the dishwasher drain
- Open the dishwasher door.
- Look for any water or food residue in the dishwasher drain.
- If there is residue in the dishwasher drain, remove it using a plunger.
- Check the dishwasher drain hose for any damage. If there is damage, replace the dishwasher drain hose.
- Check the dishwasher drain for any blockages. If there are blockages, remove them using a plunger.
- Reconnect the dishwasher drain hose.
- Reinstall the dishwasher door.
2. Clean the dishwasher filters
- Remove the dishwasher filters by removing the screws that hold them in place.
- Wipe down the filters with a dry cloth to remove any food or debris.
- Replace the filters by re-inserting the screws and ensuring that they are securely in place.
- Close the dishwasher door and run a cycle.
3. Clean the dishwasher spray arm
1.Remove any food or debris from around the dishwasher spray arm. 2.Wipe down the dishwasher spray arm with a clean cloth or a dry erase marker. 3.If the dishwasher spray arm is not adjustable, remove the dishwasher arm from the dishwasher. 4.Remove the dishwasher spray arm nut by turning it counterclockwise. 5.Remove the dishwasher spray arm by unscrewing it. 6.Clean the dishwasher spray arm threads with a thread sealant. 7.Reattach the dishwasher spray arm nut by turning it clockwise. 8.Install the dishwasher spray arm by screwing it onto the dishwasher arm nut.
4. Run the dishwasher with a dishwasher cleaner
- Open the dishwasher and remove any dishes that have not been washed yet.
- Remove the dishwasher cleaner bottle and spray the cleaner into the dishwasher. Be sure to get into all of the cracks and crevices.
- Close the dishwasher door and run the dishwasher on the normal cycle.
- After the dishwasher has finished its cycle, open the dishwasher and remove the dishes.
- Wipe down the dishwasher with a clean cloth to remove any residual cleaner.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Check the dishwasher for leaks
- Replace the dishwasher gasket