The LG washer le error code is caused by a problem with the door switch. This switch is located at the top of the door and is responsible for telling the washer whether the door is open or closed. If the door switch is not working properly, it will cause the washer to think the door is open when it is actually closed. This can cause the washer to stop mid-cycle and display the le error code.
Still not working? maybe try:
- -Turn the power off to the washer for 30 seconds and then turn it back on.
- -Unplug the washer for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
- -Press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- -Check the water supply hoses to be sure they are fully connected and there are no kinks or leaks.
- -Check the drain hose to be sure it is not clogged or kinked.
- -If the washer is on a pedestal, make sure the pedestal is level.