The le error code on an LG washer is indicates that the washer is not draining properly. This can be caused by a few different things, such as a clogged drain hose or a problem with the drain pump. If the washer is not draining properly, the clothes will not get clean and the washer will eventually overflow.
Other common searches for this error include:
- le error code
- le error code lg washer
- lg front load washer le error code fix
1. Restart the machine
- Shut down the washer by pressing and holding the power button for 3 seconds.
- Remove the front panel by removing the four screws that hold it in place.
- Lift the top cover off of the machine.
- Locate the power cord and unplug it from the back of the machine.
- Remove the four screws that hold the motor cover in place.
- Remove the motor cover.
- Locate the control board and disconnect the power cord from it.
- Remove the control board from the machine. 9.Clean the control board and any other parts of the machine that may have been contaminated with water. 10.Install the control board, making sure that the power cord is plugged into it.
- Replace the motor cover and screws.
- Replace the top cover and screws.
- Plug in the power cord and turn the machine on.
2. Check the drain hose for any clogs or blockages
- Remove the top of the washer lid by removing the screws that securing it.
- Inspect the drain hose for any damage or blockages. If there are any problems, replace the hose.
- Reconnect the drain hose to the washer drain.
- Start the washer and check for any leaks.
3. Check the inlet hose for any clogs or blockages
- Check the water pressure in the home to ensure that it is high enough to allow the machine to operate properly.
- Check the inlet hose for any blockages or clogs.
- If the inlet hose is found to be blocked or clogged, remove the obstruction and replace the hose.
- Check the water flow through the machine and adjust the hose if necessary.
- Check the water level in the machine and refill as needed.
4. Clean the filter
- Turn off the water at the main shut-off valve.
- Open the front cover of the washer.
- Disconnect the water supply line from the washer.
- Remove the filter.
- Clean the filter with a damp cloth.
- Reattach the filter to the washer.
- Reconnect the water supply line to the washer.
- Turn on the water at the main shut-off valve.
5. Call a technician
The first step is to identify the error code. This can be done by checking the machine’s error code or by calling LG’s customer service. Once the error code is identified, the technician will need to access the machine to fix the issue. Depending on the problem, the technician may need to replace parts, reset the machine, or fix the code.