The le code on lg washer is a code that indicates a problem with the washer's water level sensor. This error code can occur for a number of reasons, including a problem with the water level sensor itself or a problem with the washer's control board. If the le code on lg washer appears, it is recommended that the washer be checked by a qualified technician to determine the cause of the problem.
Other common searches for this error include:
- le error code on lg washer
- lg tromm washer le error code
- lg washer le error code fix
- lg washer le error code reset
- le code on lg washer
1. Check the power supply to the washing machine
- Check the power cord to the washing machine to ensure that it is properly plugged in and not loose.
- Check the voltage at the washing machine's power outlet. If the voltage is low, the washing machine's power supply may be damaged and need to be replaced.
- Check the washing machine's power switch to ensure that it is turned off and not stuck in the "on" position.
- Check the washing machine's power cord to ensure that it is properly plugged in and not damaged.
- If the power supply to the washing machine is damaged, the code may be displayed on the front panel of the washing machine. To fix the code, the washing machine will need to be taken in for repair.
2. Check the water supply to the machine
- Close all the water valves leading to the machine.
- Turn off the power to the machine.
- Disconnect the water supply hose from the machine.
- Remove the water supply cover.
- Check the water pressure.
- If the water pressure is low, replace the water filter.
- Check the water level.
- Replace the water supply hose if necessary.
- Reconnect the water supply hose to the machine.
- Turn on the power to the machine.
3. Clean the lint filter
- Disconnect the power to the washer.
- Remove the cover of the lint filter.
- Remove the lint filter and clean it with a cloth or a vacuum cleaner.
- Replace the lint filter and reinstall the cover.
- Connect the power to the washer and test it.
4. Check the drain hose
- Open the front cover of the washer.
- Locate the drain hose.
- Verify that it is properly inserted into the drain opening on the front of the washer.
- Check the seals on the drain hose and the drain opening to ensure that there is no water leaking out.
- If there is water leaking out of the drain hose, fix the leak by replacing the hose or seal.
5. Check for a loose connection
First, check to see if the power is on to the washer. If it is not on, then you will need to turn the power on to the washer. Next, open the lid of the washer. If the code is on the control panel, you will need to remove the cover to find the code. If the code is not on the control panel, you will need to remove the cover to find the water lines. You will need to measure the water line and see if it is loose. You can tighten the water line using a wrench.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Call a service technician. If the problem persists, it may be necessary to call a service technician.