The LG washer le code is an error code that indicates that the washer is unbalanced. This error code can happen for a variety of reasons, but the most common cause is that the washer is not level. If the washer is not level, the washing machine will vibrate and will eventually cause the error code to appear. Another common cause of the LG washer le code is that the washer is overloaded. If the washer is overloaded, it will also vibrate and will eventually cause the error code to appear.
You are here because you have a question about:
- lg error code le
- lg le error code
- lg washer le error code
- lg washer error code le
- lg top load washer le error code
- lg washer le code
1. Check the door lock and make sure it is properly engaged
If you are having difficulty with the door lock, there are several steps you can take to diagnose and fix the issue. Turn off the washing machine. Open the door. Check to see if the door lock is properly engaged. If it is not, press the latch release button and try to open the door again. If the door still does not open, try to jiggle the door handle. If the door still does not open, there may be a problem with the door lock mechanism. If so, you will need to replace the door lock.
2. Inspect the door gasket and replace it if it is damaged
- Remove the door panel.
- Check the gasket for signs of damage. If it is damaged, replace the gasket.
- Reinstall the door panel.
3. Clean the door seal and make sure there is no debris blocking it
- Remove the top cover by prying it off the top of the washer.
- Remove the door seal by unscrewing the screws that hold it in place.
- Wipe the seal clean with a damp cloth.
- Reinstall the door seal by screwing it back into place.
- Replace the top cover.
4. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not kinked or blocked
The first step is to check the drain hose for kinks or obstruction. If the hose is blocked or kinked, you will need to take the necessary steps to unblock or fix the hose.
5. Run a test cycle to see if the LE code clears
- Go to the "Settings" tab on the LE code clearing page and change the "Clear On Start" setting to "Yes"
- Press the "Start" button on the LE code clearing page to start the test cycle
- Check the "Clear On Start" setting and ensure it is set to "Yes"
- Press the "Stop" button on the LE code clearing page to stop the test cycle
- The LE code clearing page should indicate that the code has cleared
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- If the LE code persists, contact a qualified repair technician.