UE is an error code that indicates that the washing machine is unbalanced. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including a load that is too small or too large, an uneven distribution of laundry in the washing machine, or a problem with the washing machine itself. If this error code appears, it is recommended that you pause the cycle and redistribute the laundry in the washing machine. Once the laundry is evenly distributed, you can restart the cycle.
You are here because you have a question about:
- lg error code ue
- ue lg washer
1. Replace the washer
- Remove the screws that hold the top and bottom of the washer to the cabinet.
- Lift the washer off of the cabinet.
- Remove the old washer.
- Install the new washer in the same manner as the old washer.
- Replace the screws that hold the top and bottom of the washer to the cabinet.
- Reinstall the top and bottom of the washer to the cabinet.
2. Contact LG customer service
In order to contact LG customer service, one would need to go to their website (www.lg.com) and find the "Contact LG" link on the left-hand side of the page. Once on the "Contact LG" page, one would need to click on the "U.S. Customer Service" link on the top of the page. From here, one would be taken to a page that lists all of the different LG customer service centers in the U.S. The customer service center closest to the person's location would be listed first. After finding the customer service center that the person is located in, they would need to click on the link that is listed for that specific customer service center. After clicking on the link, they would be taken to a page that lists all of the different ways that the customer can contact the LG customer service center. The customer can choose to contact LG through phone, email, or online chat. After choosing a contact method, the customer would need to enter their contact information and then click on the "Submit" button. After clicking on the "Submit" button, the customer would be taken to a page that tells them how long it will take for LG customer service to respond to their request.
3. Check the washer's drain hose for clogs
- To begin, disconnect the water hose from the washer.
- Look for any debris or material in the drain line. If there is anything obstructing the drain line, clear it out using a plunger or your hands.
- Reconnect the water hose and turn on the water to the washer.
- If the washer starts to wash clothes, then the drain line is clear. If the washer does not start to wash clothes, then the drain line may be clogged and need to be cleared.
- To clear the drain line, use a plunger or your hands to push and pull the clog out of the line. Be careful not to damage the line.
- Once the clog is cleared, turn off the water to the washer and disconnect the water hose.
- Clean the drain line using a plunger or your hands.
- Turn on the water to the washer and check to see if the washer is now starting to wash clothes. If not, repeat the steps to clear the drain line.
4. Clean the washer's filters
- Open the front of the washer.
- Remove the front panel by pulling it down.
- Remove the filters.
- Rub the filters with a cloth to clean them.
- Replace the filters.
- Close the front panel.
- Turn the washer on.
- Check the water level.
- Wait until the washer says "finished."
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Check the washer's inlet hoses for clogs
- Run a cycle with vinegar to clean the washer