The lg washer fe code is a washing machine error code that indicates that there is a problem with the water fill system. This can be caused by a variety of things, such as a blockage in the water line, a problem with the water pressure, or a problem with the water inlet valve. If you see this code, it is important to troubleshoot the problem so that you can get your washing machine back up and running.
People like you are also looking for:
- lg fe error code
- lg washer error code de2
- lg washer fe code
1. Check the water inlet hoses to make sure they are properly connected and there are no kinks or blockages
- Open the front panel of the appliance by pressing the release button and then rotating the front panel to the left.
- Look for the water inlet hoses and make sure they are properly connected to the water inlet on the back of the appliance.
- Check for any kinks or blockages in the water inlet hoses. If there are any, use a pipe wrench to remove the kinks or blockages.
- Reconnect the water inlet hoses.
- Close the front panel of the appliance.
2. Check the drain hose to make sure it is not kinked or blocked
- Remove the lid and front panel of the LG washer.
- Look for any signs of obstruction in the drain hose.
- If there is obstruction, use a plunger to dislodge any objects.
- If there is still obstruction, use a snake to clear the obstruction.
- Reattach the lid and front panel and test the washer.
3. Clean the lint filter
- Turn off the washer and unplug the power cord.
- Remove the front panel.
- Remove the lint filter.
- Clean the filter with a vacuum cleaner and a dry cloth.
- Replace the lint filter and reinstall the front panel.
4. Make sure the washer is level
There are a few steps that need to be followed in order to make sure the washer is level in order to fix lg washer fe code. The first step is to check the level of the washer by using a level. If the washer is not level, then the next step is to adjust the washer.
5. Replace the water inlet valve if it is defective
If the water inlet valve is defective, it will need to be replaced in order to fix the LG washer "F" code. The steps to replace the water inlet valve are as follows:
- Remove the water inlet valve cover by unscrewing the two screws located on the front of the washer.
- Remove the water inlet valve by unscrewing the four screws located on the bottom of the valve.
- Clean the area around the water inlet valve with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or residue.
- Install the new water inlet valve by screwing it in place and tightening the screws.
- Replace the water inlet valve cover by screwing it in place and unscrewing the two screws located on the front of the washer.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Replace the drain pump if it is defective.