Lg washer de code is an error code that indicates that the door of the washing machine is not closed properly. This error code can happen for a variety of reasons, such as if the door is not properly aligned, the door seal is not intact, or there is something blocking the door from closing properly. If the door is not closed properly, the washing machine will not be able to operate correctly and will throw this error code.
Other common searches for this error include:
- lg washing machine error code de
- lg washer error code de
- lg washer de error code
- lg error code de
- lg tromm washer error code de
- de error code lg washer
- lg washer de code
1. Check the drain hose for any blockages
- Remove the front panel of the washer by removing the screws that hold it in place.
- Look for any obstructions in the drain hose. If you find any, use a plunger to clear the obstruction.
- Reconnect the drain hose to the washer and check for leaks. If there are any leaks, fix them using a plunger or a hose clamp.
- Reinstall the front panel and screws.
2. Check the washer tub for any foreign objects
The steps to check for foreign objects in the washer tub may vary depending on the type of washer, but typically involve removing the lid and scanning the area around the tub with a camera. If an object is detected, the washer may need to be replaced.
3. Clean the washer tub
- Verify the washer is on and in the correct cycle.
- Open the washer tub by removing the three screws on the bottom.
- Remove the washer tub liner.
- Clean the tub and surrounding area with a soft cloth.
- Replace the liner and screws.
4. Call a service technician
- Verify the LG Washer's model number and serial number
- Check for any visible issues with the washing machine itself
- If there are no visible issues, then proceed to step 4
- If there are visible issues, then proceed to step 5
- If there are still visible issues after following steps 4-5, then call a service technician