The LG washer IE code is a top load error code that indicates a problem with the washer's water inlet valve. This valve controls the flow of water into the washer, and if it isn't working properly, the washer will be unable to fill with water. The IE code can be caused by a number of things, including a clogged inlet valve, a faulty inlet valve, or a problem with the washer's water pressure. If you see the IE code, it's important to troubleshoot the problem so that you can get your washer up and running again.
Other common searches for this error include:
- lg top load washer ie error code
- lg washer ie code top load
1. Check the inlet hoses to ensure they are not kinked or clogged
- Remove the front panel of the LG washer.
- Inspect the inlet hoses for kinked or clogged areas.
- If kinked or clogged, use a hose clamp to fix the area.
- Reinstall the front panel.
2. Clean the inlet filters
- Turn off the water supply to the washer
- Open the washer lid and remove the inlet filter by unscrewing it from the top of the washer
- Remove any debris or built-up on the surface of the inlet filter
- Place the new inlet filter in place and screw it on to the top of the washer
- Replace the lid and turn on the water supply to the washer
3. Check the drain hose to ensure it is not kinked or clogged
- Turn off the water supply to the washer.
- Remove the top panel of the washer.
- Inspect the drain hose for kinks or obstructions.
- If there are any kinks or obstructions, use a plumber's snake to clear the hose.
- Reconnect the drain hose and test the water flow.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Clean the drain pump filter.
- Run a maintenance cycle.