The UB or "unbalanced" error code on a Samsung washing machine indicates that the washer has detected an imbalanced load during the spin cycle. This can happen if there are too few or too many items in the load, or if the load is not evenly distributed in the tub. If this error code appears, the washer will automatically stop the spin cycle and will need to be restarted.
You are here because you have a question about:
- samsung washer error code ub
- ub samsung washer
1. Check the power supply to the washer
- Open the washer door and locate the power cord entry on the top of the washer.
- If the power cord is plugged into an outlet, press the power button on the front of the washer to turn it on.
- If the power cord is plugged into the wall, unplug it from the wall and plug it into an outlet.
- If the power cord is not plugged into an outlet, press and hold the power button on the front of the washer until it turns off.
- On the front of the washer, locate the circuit breaker panel.
- If the power is off, unplug the circuit breaker panel from the wall.
- If the power is on, press the reset button on the circuit breaker panel.
- Plug the power cord into the circuit breaker panel and plug it into an outlet.
- Press the power button on the front of the washer to turn it on.
2. Check the door of the washer
- Open the door of the washer.
- Check the door seal for wear or damage. If the seal is damaged, replace the door seal.
- Check the door hinges for wear or damage. If the hinges are damaged, replace the door hinges.
- Check the door latch for wear or damage. If the latch is damaged, replace the door latch.
- Check the door handle for wear or damage. If the handle is damaged, replace the door handle.
3. Clean the filter
- Turn off the washer and unplug the power cord.
- Remove the top panel by unscrewing the four screws on the front.
- Locate and remove the filter.
- Wipe the filter clean with a soft cloth or a vacuum cleaner.
- Reinstall the filter by screwing it into place.
- Screw the top panel back on and reconnect the power cord.
4. Call a repairman
- Check if there is an issue with the machine or if it is just not functioning properly.
- If the issue is with the machine, try to fix it yourself.
- If the issue is with the machine and it is beyond your ability to fix, then you will need to call a repairman.
- Find the repairman's number and make the call.
- Explain the issue and ask the repairman to come and fix it.