The DC code on a Samsung washer indicates that the washer has detected an imbalance in the load. This can happen if there are too many clothes in the washer, or if the load is not evenly distributed. The washer will automatically adjust the spin speed to try to correct the imbalance. If the imbalance is not corrected, the washer will shut off and the DC code will be displayed.
You are here because you have a question about:
- dc error code samsung washer
- error code dc on samsung washer
- samsung washer dc error code
- samsung dc error code
- samsung error code dc
- what does dc mean on a samsung washer
1. Check the owner's manual for your specific model to see if there is a troubleshooting guide
-Locate the owner’s manual for your specific model -Check to see if there is a troubleshooting guide in the owner’s manual -If there is not a troubleshooting guide, follow the steps below -If there is a troubleshooting guide, follow the steps below
2. Call Samsung customer service for assistance
- Go to the Samsung website and sign in.
- On the main page, click on the "Support" tab.
- On the "Support" page, click on the "Contact Us" link.
- On the "Contact Us" page, enter your model number in the "Subject" field and click on the "Submit" button.
- On the "Contact Us" page, you will be asked to provide your contact information.
- You will then be asked to select a preferred method of contact.
- You will be asked to provide your problem details.
- Samsung customer service will attempt to resolve your issue.
3. Unplug the washer and plug it back in to see if that clears the error
- Turn off the washer by pressing the power button.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the washer.
- Lift up the front of the washer.
- On the left side, behind the front panel, find the black and white power cord plug.
- Plug the power cord back in to the washer.
- Push the front of the washer back down.
- Turn on the washer by pressing the power button.
- If the error still exists, repeat the steps above.
Still not working? maybe try:
- If the washer is full of water, you may need to drain it before proceeding.
- Check the drain hose to make sure it is not clogged.
- Clean the washer's filters.
- Run a test cycle to see if the error persists.