The "UR" error code on a Samsung washer indicates that there is an issue with the washer's water supply. This can happen for a number of reasons, including a clogged water supply line or a problem with the water pressure. If you see this error code, you should check the water supply to the washer and make sure that it is turned on and working properly.
Other common searches for this error include:
- ur error code samsung washer
- samsung washer error code ur
- what does ur mean on samsung washer
1. Check the owner's manual for the meaning of the error code
- Open the Samsung washer owner’s manual.
- Look for the error code section.
- Identify the error code and the corresponding error message.
- Fix the error code by following the instructions in the error message.
2. Clean the washer's filters
There are several steps that need to be taken in order to clean the washer's filters.
- Open the washer's lid and remove any packing material or plastic pieces that may be blocking the filters.
- Remove the filters from the washer by gently pulling them out.
- Rinse the filters in water and let them dry.
- Fit the new filters into the washer and replace the lid.
3. Check the washer's hoses for leaks
- Look for any cracks or leaks in the washer hoses.
- If there are any leaks, tighten the hose clamps to the appropriate pressure and replace the hose if necessary.
- If the washer still leaks, replace the entire washer hose assembly.
4. Run a maintenance cycle on the washer
-Disconnect the water supply -Remove the front panel -Remove the top cover -Remove the water pump -Clean the water inlet and outlet -Clean the filters -Install the water pump -Connect the water supply -Turn on the washer -Check the water inlet and outlet -Install the front panel -Install the top cover -Turn on the washer
5. Contact Samsung customer service for further assistance
- First, it is important to determine the specific problem that you are experiencing with your Samsung washer.
- Once you have identified the issue, you will need to locate the Samsung customer service contact information for your region.
- Once you have located the Samsung customer service contact information, you will need to provide them with as much information as possible about your issue.
- Samsung customer service will then begin to investigate your issue and determine a solution.
- If Samsung customer service is unable to resolve your issue, they will likely recommend that you contact a Samsung repair technician.
- Finally, Samsung customer service will provide you with a contact number for the Samsung repair technician that they recommend.