The Samsung washer 3e error code indicates a problem with the washing machine's water level sensor. This error code can be caused by a few different things, such as a faulty water level sensor, a blockage in the sensor's line, or a problem with the washing machine's control board. If you see this error code, it is important to troubleshoot the problem so that you can get your washing machine up and running again.
People like you are also looking for:
- how to fix error code 3e on samsung washing machine
- samsung washer error code 3e
- 3e error code samsung washer
- samsung washer 3e error
1. Check the drain hose for any blockages
- Remove the water inlet hose by unscrewing it from the water inlet.
- If the water comes out clean, the blockage is probably in the drain hose. If the water becomes cloudy or dirty, the blockage is more likely to be in the pump or the drain hose.
- If the blockage is in the drain hose, unscrew the drain hose from the pump.
- If the blockage is in the pump, remove the pump by unscrewing it from the side of the machine.
- Clean the area around the blockage with a hose.
- Replace the blockage and screw the drain hose back on to the pump.
- Reattach the water inlet hose and test the machine.
2. Check the washing machine's filter for any blockages
If the washing machine is having trouble spinning or draining, there is a good chance that there is a blockage in the filter. To check the filter, first unplug the washing machine. Next, use a plunger to clear any debris or water from the filters at the top and bottom of the washing machine. If there is still a blockage, you will need to take the washing machine to a service center to have it fixed.
3. Clean the washing machine's drum with vinegar and water
- Open the door of the washing machine.
- Remove the drum by unscrewing it.
- Pour white vinegar into the drum.
- Turn on the washing machine and wait until the washing machine starts to wash the clothes.
- Pour water into the drum until the water level reaches the top of the vinegar.
- Close the door of the washing machine and wait until the washing machine finishes the wash cycle.
- Replace the drum and screw it back on.
4. Replace the washing machine's drive belt
- Remove the top panel.
- Remove the front panel.
- Remove the motor cover.
- Remove the drive belt.
- Inspect the drive belt for damage and replace if needed.
- Install the motor cover, front panel, top panel, and drive belt.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Replace the washing machine's control board.