If your washing machine displays the error code E1, it means that the washer is not draining properly. This can be caused by a clog in the drain hose, the pump, or the drain itself. To reset the washer, you will need to unplug it from the power outlet and then remove the drain hose. Once the hose is removed, check for any blockages and clear them if necessary. You can then reattach the hose and plug the washer back in. If the error code persists, you may need to call a technician for further assistance.
People like you are also looking for:
- how do i reset my samsung washing machine error code
- how to reset samsung washer
Some users might also have success with the following opitons:
- Unplug the washer from the power outlet.
- Press and hold the START/PAUSE button for 5 seconds.
- Plug the washer back in to the power outlet.
- Press the START/PAUSE button.