The Samsung dishwasher LC code is a error code that indicates a leak in the dishwasher. This error code can be caused by a variety of things, such as a damaged door seal, a cracked dishwasher tub, or a loose hose. If you see this error code, it is important to contact a qualified Samsung repair technician to diagnose and repair the problem.
People like you are also looking for:
- samsung dishwasher error code lc
- samsung lc error code
- samsung dishwasher lc error code
- lc error code samsung dishwasher
- samsung dishwasher lc code
1. Check the drain hose for clogs or blockages
To check the drain hose for clogs or blockages in order to fix the samsung dishwasher lc code, turn off the power to the dishwasher and disconnect the drain hose. If the drain hose is clogged, you'll see water standing in the dishwasher reservoir. If the drain hose is blocked, you'll see food debris and water standing in the dishwasher reservoir.
2. Clean the dishwasher filter
- Disconnect the dishwasher hose from the dishwasher.
- Remove the dishwasher filter by unscrewing it from the dishwasher.
- Inspect the filter for any damage and clean if necessary.
- Reinstall the filter by screwing it back on to the dishwasher.
- Connect the dishwasher hose back to the dishwasher and turn on the dishwasher.
3. Clean the dishwasher tub
To clean the dishwasher tub in order to fix the Samsung dishwasher LC code, first unplug the dishwasher. Next, remove the dishwasher racks. Finally, use a cleaning cloth to clean the entire dishwasher tub. Be sure to use a mild soap and water mixture to clean the dishwasher tub.
4. Check the water supply line for leaks
- Check for leaks by using a water meter to measure the amount of water being used in the dishwasher.
- If the water meter shows that the water supply line is not leaking, then the problem may be with the dishwasher's internal plumbing. In this case, the dishwasher may need to be replaced.
- If the water meter shows that the water supply line is leaking, the first step is to shut off the water to the dishwasher and turn off the main water supply to the home.
- Next, use a snake to check the water supply line for breaks or leaks. If there are breaks or leaks, the line can be replaced with a new one.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Replace the dishwasher control board.