4c code on samsung washer is a door lock error code. This error code happens when the washer is not able to lock the door.
Other common searches for this error include:
- 4c error code samsung washer
- error code 4c on samsung washer
- samsung washer 4c error code
- samsung washer error code 4c
- error code 4c samsung washer
- 4c code on samsung washer
1. Check the water supply hoses for kinks or blockages
- Check for kinks or blockages in the water supply hoses.
- If there are any blockages, remove them using a hose bib or a bucket.
- Check the water flow by pressing the "Flow" button on the machine's control panel.
- If there are any blockages, replace the water supply hoses.
2. Clean the inlet water screens
- Turn off the washer and unplug the power cord.
- Remove the inlet water screen.
- Clean the screen with a hose and water.
- Dry the screen and replace the inlet water screen.
3. Clean the drain pump filter
- Remove the access panel on the back of the washer.
- Remove the drain pump filter.
- Clean the filter with a damp cloth.
- Reinstall the filter.
- Turn on the washer.
4. Check that the washer is level
- Open the Samsung washer and locate the four leveling screws on each rear panel.
- Remove the leveling screws and set the washer on a leveled surface.
- Replace the leveling screws and check that the washer is level.
- If the washer is not level, adjust the leveling screws until it is level.
- Reinstall the Samsung washer panels and screws.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Reset the washer.
- Call a service technician.