Google Play Error Code 18 is usually caused by a corrupt or missing file on your Android device. This file is required for the Google Play Store to function properly.
You are here because you have a question about:
- google play error code 18
- can't install app error code 18
- error code 18 play store
- google play store error code 18
- error code 18 google play
1. Restart your device
- Tap on the gear icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Select Google Play.
- Select Restart.
2. Check your internet connection
- Open the Google Play Store app on your device.
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap the Menu button.
- Tap the Settings gear icon.
- Tap the Network connection icon.
- Tap the Status button.
- If the connection is not stable, try the following steps: a. Restart your device. b. Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network. c. Try connecting to the internet using a different browser.
- If the connection is still not stable, try the following steps: a. Clear your cache and data. b. Try restarting your device. c. Try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network.
- If the issue still persists, try the following steps: a. Reset your device. b. Restore your device from a backup.
3. Check for updates
To check for updates on your Android device, open the Google Play Store app. If you see a message that says your device is up to date, tap OK. If you don't see the message, tap Download updates now. On the next screen, tap OK to start the update process. If you have an active internet connection, the update process will start and you'll be able to use the Google Play Store app while it's happening. If you don't have an active internet connection, the update process will start but you won't be able to use the Google Play Store app while it's happening. When the update is finished, you'll see a message that says the update was successful.
4. Clear cache and data
- Open Google Play and sign in
- Select the menu button in the top left corner and select "Settings"
- Select "Application Manager"
- Select "Google Play" from the list of applications
- Select the "Clear Cache and Data" button
- Confirm the action by clicking the "Clear Cache and Data" button again
- Restart the Google Play application if it is not already running
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Contact the developer