Android error while searching for networks
What is “Android error while searching for networks?”
“Android error while searching for networks” is an error that usually occurs when the phone could not connect to the network provider.
How can you fix “Android error while searching for networks?”
Some of the solutions to this error include reconnecting or reactivating your sim.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
Solution 1. Reconnect Sim or Reactivate Sim
It is possible that the problem “Android error while searching for networks” may be due to your network provider, SIM or SIM slot. This solution will test it.
- Make sure your device is not in Airplane mode. An airplane logo will be displayed above if it is on.
- Restart your phone.
- Turn off the phone, remove and reconnect the SIM.
- Aks for a person with the same network provider as you do, if he/ she has a signal. If he/ she has, please proceed to the next step.
If he/ she does not have, your SIM network provider has the problem.
- Try using another SIM card with the same network provider, if it works the SIM card has the problem.
NOTE: If the SIM card is new, it takes time to activate.
Look for an available network.
- If an update is available, please update your Android to the latest version.
- If all solutions fail, the SIM slot or a hardware may have failed. Please send your phone to the closest service center.
Also, check with your network provider. Your device may or may not support a particular network provider.