This error code happens because the application is not properly configured. We are preparing the application for use and this error code occurs because the application is not properly configured.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 1001 verizon
- just a few moments while we prepare this application for use
1. Restart the application
- Open the application in your browser
- Click on the "Restart" button in the top right corner
- Choose "Application Restart" from the menu that pops up
- Select the application you want to restart and click on the "Restart" button
- When the application has restarted, you will be taken to the login page. Enter your credentials and click on the "Log In" button.
2. Check for updates
In the Command Prompt, type the following: Windows Update If you are prompted to update your software, click Yes. If you are prompted to download and install updates, click Install updates. Windows Update will start to search for updates. When the search is complete, you will be prompted to select the updates that you want to install. Click Install updates. Windows Update will install the updates. After the updates are installed, you will be prompted to restart your computer. Click OK.
3. Run the application in compatibility mode
- In the Solution Explorer window, right-click the project name and select Properties.
- On the Compatibility tab, select Run in compatibility mode for.
- In the Target Platforms list, select the platform on which you want to run the application.
- In the Version list, select the version of the .NET Framework that the application should run on.
- In the Assembly list, select the assembly that contains the application's main executable.
- In the Application name text box, enter the application's name.
- Click the OK button.
- In the Solution Explorer window, right-click the project name and select Build.
- In the Build pane, select the Configuration type.
- In the Output window, select the Output format.
- In the Output window, select the Compile options.
- In the Compile Options window, select the Use compatibility mode checkbox.
- Click the OK button.
- In the Solution Explorer window, right-click the project name and select Run.
- In the Run window, enter the application's name and click the OK button.
4. Run the application as an administrator
- Open the Start menu and type "run".
- In the Run dialog box, type "cmd" and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "net stop msiserver" and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "net start msiserver" and press Enter.
- Close the command prompt.
- Open the Start menu and type "msconfig".
- In the System Configuration window, click the Security tab.
- In the Security Settings dialog box, select the Administrators group.
- In the Administrators group Properties window, click the Members tab.
- In the Members tab, click the Add button.
- Type "administrator" and press Enter.
- In the Select Users or Groups dialog box, type "administrator" and press Enter.
- Click OK.
- Close the System Configuration window.
- Close the Start menu.