This error code means that the password is needed in order to sync the notebook. This is because the notebook is trying to access a resource that is protected by a password. The resource could be a file, a website, or anything else that requires a password for access.
1. Enter the correct password for the notebook
- Open the notebook with the password.
- Click File > Options > File Sharing.
- Click the checkbox next to the name of the notebook and type the password in the password field.
- Click the Share button.
- Click the Share button again.
- Click the drop-down next to the name of the notebook and select Synchronize.
- Click the Sync button.
2. If the password is correct, try synchronizing the notebook again
If the password is correct, try synchronizing the notebook again in order to fix
- Open the notebook in your browser.
- Click the Sync icon in the top-right corner.
- Enter your password and click Sync.
- If the notebook is successfully synchronized, the error code should be 0xe0000024.
3. If the notebook still will not synchronize, try restarting the computer and synchronizing the notebook again
- If the computer is not online, try restarting it.
- If the computer is online, open the Windows Task Manager and end any processes that are using the network connection, such as a download or an instant messaging session.
- If the synchronization still does not work, try restarting the computer and synchronizing the notebook again.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- If the notebook still will not synchronize, try uninstalling and reinstalling the notebook software.
- If the notebook still will not synchronize, contact the notebook manufacturer for support.