The cbs error code 1106 is a Windows error code that happens when there is a problem with the Component Based Servicing (CBS) manifest. This error can happen for a number of reasons, including when the manifest is corrupted, when the CBS service is not running, or when there is a problem with the CBS repository.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 1106 cbs all access
- cbs error code 1106
1. Restart your computer and try again
If your computer is experiencing an issue with a CBS installation, you may need to restart it in order to fix the problem. To restart your computer, press the power button and then press the restart button. After your computer restarts, try installing CBS again.
2. Update your graphics drivers
- Go to the NVIDIA website and download the latest drivers
- Install the drivers
- Restart your computer
- If you are using a Windows 10 operating system, go to the "Settings" app and select "Update and security"
- Click on the "Check for updates" button
- Click on the "Install updates" button
- Once the updates are installed, click on the "Restart now" button
- After your computer has restarted, go to the "NVIDIA Control Panel" app and select "Driver Uninstaller"
- Click on the "Uninstall all" button
- Click on the "Finish" button
3. Try running the game in windowed mode
-Open up the game in windowed mode -If the game crashes or freezes, try reinstalling it -If the game still crashes or freezes, try deleting the game's cache and data files
4. Lower the graphics settings in the game
- Open the game and go to the main menu.
- Select "Settings".
- Select "Graphics Settings".
- Change the "Graphics Quality" to "Low".
- Click "OK" to save the changes.
5. Verify the game files through Steam
- Open Steam and sign in.
- In the top left corner of the Steam interface, click the Games tab.
- Under the Games list, select the game that you are trying to verify.
- On the right side of the window, click the Properties button.
- Under the General tab, click the Verify button.
- Steam will scan the game files and give you a report of any problems. If there are any problems, Steam will provide a solution.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Delete the CBS.log file.
- Reinstall the game.
- Contact the game developer for assistance.