Error code 4 is a software issue that can occur when playing Warzone on Xbox. The error is caused by a problem with the game's files, and can often be fixed by restarting the game or reloading a save. In some cases, the error may also be caused by a hardware issue, such as a problem with the Xbox itself.
Other common searches for this error include:
- warzone error code 4
- warzone pacific error code 4
- error code 4 warzone
- how to fix error code 4 warzone xbox
1. Check the Xbox Live service status
- On your Xbox One console, go to Settings.
- Under System, go to Online Services.
- On the left-hand side, under Xbox Live, see if there is a green “Online” light next to the “XBOX Live” text.
- If there is a green “Online” light next to the “XBOX Live” text, then the Xbox Live service is active and working. If there is a red “Offline” light next to the “XBOX Live” text, then the Xbox Live service is not active and you will need to fix the issue.
- To fix the issue, follow the steps below: a. If you are using a wired connection, try restarting your modem and router. b. If you are using a wireless connection, try restarting your Xbox One console and your wireless router. c. If you are still experiencing issues, try resetting your router and/or your Xbox One console.
2. Restart the Xbox One console
- Open the Xbox One guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Restart.
- Select Yes to restart.
3. Clear the system cache
- Go to the “system cache” in the “settings” menu on your Xbox One.
- Clear the system cache.
- Rejoin the multiplayer game and try to start a new match.
- If the issue persists, try to clear the console’s cache.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Delete the game and redownload it.
- Contact Xbox Support.