There are a few different reasons that the EA error code 918 might pop up on your screen. One possibility is that your Origin account is not verified. This can happen if you've recently made a purchase or redeemed a code on Origin, and you need to verify your account to complete the process. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the game files themselves. This can happen if you've installed or updated the game recently, and the new files are corrupt or not compatible with your system. If this is the case, you can try running a scan with your anti-virus software to see if there are any viruses or malware causing the problem. Finally, it's possible that the Origin servers are down or experiencing technical difficulties. This is usually the case if the error code pops up for everyone who is trying to play the game, and there's not much you can do about it except wait for the servers to come back up.
People like you are also looking for:
- error code 918 battlefront 2
- ea error code 918
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Make sure that all of your devices are connected to the same network.
- Verify that the cables are properly connected.
- Reset your modem and router.
- Try connecting to the internet using a different device.
- Try using a different internet service provider.
2. Restart your computer and try again
- Turn off your computer.
- Remove the battery and unplug the power cord.
- Hold down the power button for at least 10 seconds to discharge any power remaining in the battery.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on your computer.
- Press the restart button.
- If the problem persists, try restoring your computer to its original settings.
3. Update your Origin client and try again
- From Origin, click on the Menu button (upper-left) and select Settings.
- Under the Origin heading, click on the Update button.
- Origin will scan your computer for updates and, if any are available, will prompt you to install them.
- Click on the Update button again to finish the process.
- If the update process does not fix the error code, you will need to reinstall Origin.
4. Delete the Origin cache files and try again
Delete the Origin cache files:
- In Origin, go to the menu bar and select Settings.
- Under the General tab, select the Cache Settings button.
- Select the Files tab and click the Delete Files button.
- Select all the cache files that you want to delete, and click the Delete button.
- Click the OK button to confirm the deletion.
- Restart Origin.
- Try to play a game again. If the error persists, contact Origin support.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Reinstall Origin and try again
- Contact EA Support for further assistance