Error code 522 indicates a connection timeout. This error occurs when the client or server is unable to establish a connection within the allotted time. This can be due to a number of factors, including network congestion, server load, or incorrect network configuration.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- 522 error code
- error 522
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Check your internet connection:
- -Make sure that your device is connected to the internet.
- -Check your network settings.
- -Restart your modem or router.
- -Check for any issues with your ISP.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies:
- -For Chrome: Click the three dots in the top-right corner of the browser > Click More tools > Click Clear browsing data > Choose All time for the Time range > Check the boxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files > Click Clear data.
- -For Safari: Click the Safari menu > Click Preferences > Click the Privacy tab > Click the Remove All Website Data button > Click Remove Now in the pop-up window.
- -For Firefox: Click the menu button in the top-right corner of the browser > Click Options > Click the Privacy & Security tab > Under Cookies and Site Data, click the Clear Data button > In the pop-up window, click the Clear button.
- Try using a different browser:
- -If you're using Chrome, try using Safari or Firefox.
- -If you're using Safari, try using Chrome or Firefox.
- -If you're using Firefox, try using Chrome or Safari.