By displaying this code on the PS4 console, it appears that the console has trouble reading data from a Hard Disk Drive or Blu-ray / DVD drive.
While working with your PlayStation 4 console, you may encounter issues that you do not know, and your work may be disrupted. Fortunately, the Sony PlayStation console system is designed to show you a problem with an error strike, with an error code consisting of English letters and numbers, which you can easily troubleshoot by searching between the codes of the error. Recognize and fix we will look at the reason why the CE-30005-8 can be displayed and how to resolve this error on the PlayStation 4 console. CE-30005-8
solve all your ps4 error code at https://fixps4error.com, we don't spam our site it's your wish to visit but all ways welcome to our site, our site is not dangerous because we don't take any personal information of any person, we are not interested to take all those nor we need your information...! because even I have faced many problems will solving the error codes of ps4..! so, I am going to just tell how I have solved and get out of that situation ..! I wish you have understood what I mean to say..! thank you have a nice day.............!
Please Follow The Following Steps
Table of Contents
- Please Follow The Following Steps
- Check Blu-ray Disc Drive
- Check hard disk
- Method 1
- Method 2
- Method 3 HDD is broken
- Our Best Articles For Your updates,
Check Blu-ray Disc Drive
- At first, we check if Blu-ray Disc is all right.
- Once the disc is removed, look carefully at the back of the disc for scratches and dirt.
- If there is a wound it may be the cause.
- If there is nothing, try inserting the disc again.
- If you still get the same error, check the Blu-ray Disc drive itself for damage.
- Find out if you can play and play Blu-ray Disc such as movies and animations or other games.