The 0xc004f014 error code is a Windows Defender error that indicates the subscription has expired. This can happen if the subscription has not been renewed, or if the credit card on file has expired. If this error code is received, it is recommended that the user renew their subscription or update their payment information.
People like you are also looking for:
- windows 10 activation error code 0xc004f014
- windows activation error code 0xc004f014
- error code: 0xc004f014
- error code:0xc004f014
1. Restart your computer
- Turn off your computer and disconnect all cables.
- Remove the battery and plug in the power supply.
- Turn on your computer and wait for the blue screen of death (BSOD) to appear.
- Press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds, until you hear a beep.
- Release the power button and wait for your computer to restart.
2. Update your drivers
- Locate the driver files on your computer.
- Double-click the driver file to install it.
- If prompted, click the appropriate button to continue with the installation.
- When the driver is installed, restart your computer.
- If the error code persists, reinstall your graphics driver.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Re-install your copy of Windows
- Run a virus scan
- Check for Windows updates
- Run the System File Checker
- Perform a clean boot of your computer
- Try a different activation key