The error code 48 in Warzone is a graphics error code. This code happens when your computer's graphics card is not able to process the game's data. The game's data is sent to the graphics card in order to be displayed on the screen, but the graphics card is not able to process it. This can be caused by a variety of things, such as outdated drivers, not enough memory, or a faulty graphics card.
People like you are also looking for:
- activision error code 48
- warzone error code 48
- error code 48 warzone
1. Restart the game
Press the “R” button to restart the game.
2. Check for updates
- Open the Windows Update application.
- Select the Check for updates button.
- If any updates are available, they will be displayed.
- If you want to install any of the updates, select the Install updates button.
- If you don't want to install any of the updates, select the No, thanks button.
3. Delete the "Players" folder in the "Call of Duty: Warzone" directory
- Open the "Call of Duty: Warzone" directory.
- Locate the "Players" folder.
- Delete the "Players" folder.
- Restart the game.
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- Verify the game files through Steam.
- Delete the " Warzone" folder in the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" directory.
- Reinstall the game.