Error code 50152-mw1 is a Wii U error code that indicates a problem with the system's wireless connection. This error code can happen for a variety of reasons, including interference from other wireless devices, a weak wireless signal, or a problem with the Wii U's wireless connection settings.
People like you are also looking for:
- mhw error code 50152-mw1
- error code 50152-mw1
1. Restart your computer and try again
Restart your computer. Press and hold the "Windows" key and the "R" key at the same time, and then press the "X" key. Click "Restart." After your computer restarts, try to install the software again.
2. Check your internet connection and try again
- Check your internet connection by clicking on the "My Network" icon on the taskbar.
- If the internet connection is not working, try restarting your computer.
- If the internet connection is still not working, try connecting to a different internet service provider.
- If the internet connection still is not working, try clearing your internet browser cache and cookies.
- If the internet connection is still not working, try reinstalling your browser.
3. Update your game client and try again
- Log into your Battle.net account
- Click on the "Account" tab
- Select "Game Update" from the menu on the left
- Click on the "Update Now" button
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- When the update is complete, click on the "Play" button to try again
4. Delete your game cache and try again
- Go to your PlayStation 4's system menu and select "Settings"
- Select "System" and then "Storage"
- Select "Game Cache" and then "Delete Game Cache"
- Restart your PlayStation 4
- Try playing your game again and see if the error code has been fixed.
5. Reinstall the game client and try again
- Close the game client if it is open.
- Uninstall the game client by going to the Programs and Features section of Windows 10, clicking on the Uninstall a Program icon, and then clicking on the game client.
- Restart your computer.
- Download and install the latest game client.
- Launch the game client.
- If you experience an error code 50152-mw1, try the following solutions: a. Restart your computer. b. Try reinstalling the game client. c. Try restarting your computer and then installing the game client.