The error code 51-mw1 is a sign that the game's data is corrupt. This can be caused by a number of things, such as a bad installation, a virus, or a hardware issue. If you are getting this error code, it is recommended that you try reinstalling the game, or if that doesn't work, contact Capcom for support.
1. Check your internet connection and try again
-Check your internet connection by going to a website like speedtest.net and entering your internet information.-If your internet is working, try logging in to your Monster Hunter World account and trying to start a new quest.-If you're still having problems, try restarting your computer.-If you're still having problems, try contacting customer service.
2. Restart your game
- Close the game if it is currently open.
- On your computer, go to the game's installation folder.
- If the game is installed on your hard drive, open the game's installation folder.
- If the game is installed in Steam, open the Steam client, go to Games, and select the game.
- In the game's installation folder, open the ..\bin folder.
- In the ..\bin folder, open the ResetGame.exe file.
- If the game is installed on Steam, you can also open the ResetGame.exe file in the Steam client.
- If the game is installed on your hard drive, you can also open the ResetGame.exe file by double-clicking it.
- If the game is installed in Steam, the ResetGame.exe file will open in a new window. If the game is installed on your hard drive, the ResetGame.exe file will open in your game's main folder.
- Click the Reset button.
- The game will close, and you will be prompted to restart it. Click the Restart button to restart the game.
3. Delete and redownload your game
Open the File Manager on your PC Select the My Games and Apps folder Locate the game data folder for the game you wish to delete Delete the game data folder Redownload the game
4. Delete and redownload your game data
Redownload your game data.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Restart your console
- Contact Capcom customer support