Error code 60cb1c7e 2k22 is a problem that can occur when trying to play the game NBA 2K22. This error code can occur for a variety of reasons, but the most common reason is that the game is not able to connect to the 2K servers. This can be due to a variety of factors, including a bad internet connection or a problem with the 2K servers themselves. If you are experiencing this error code, it is recommended that you try restarting your game or your console and see if that fixes the problem. If the problem persists, you may need to contact 2K customer support for further assistance.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- 2k error code 60cb1c7e
- nba 2k22 error code 60cb1c7e
- error code 60cb1c7e 2k22
1. Restart your console
- Select "Restart now" from the console's main menu
- Follow the on-screen instructions
2. Delete your NBA 2K22 save file and start a new game
First, make sure that you have an up-to-date version of NBA 2K22 installed on your computer. If you are using the Steam version of the game, make sure that your Steam client is up to date. Next, open the NBA 2K22 folder on your computer. Next, open the "My Documents" folder. Next, open the "NBA 2K22" folder. Next, open the "Save Files" folder. Next, open the "60cb1c7e" folder. Next, delete the "60cb1c7e.sav" file. Next, restart your computer.
3. Reinstall NBA 2K22
- Verify that your game is installed on your computer. If it is not, install it.
- Delete any files in "C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K22" that are not required for the installation.
- Copy the "NBA 2K22" installation file to "C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2K22".
- Run the installation file. If the installation fails, contact 2K Sports for assistance.
- Play the game. If the error code 60cb1c7e 2k22 persists, contact 2K Sports for assistance.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Contact 2K Support.