Error code f6a3823c nba 2k22 is a problem that can occur when trying to play the game. This code can be caused by a number of things, but the most likely cause is a problem with your computer's graphics card.
If you're seeing this error code, it's likely that your graphics card is not compatible with the game. NBA 2k22 requires a very specific type of graphics card in order to run, and if yours doesn't meet the requirements, you'll see this error code.
The best way to fix this problem is to upgrade your graphics card. If you can't do that, you may be able to run the game in a lower resolution or with lower quality settings. However, if neither of those options are available to you, you'll unfortunately have to wait until a patch is released that fixes this problem.
Other common searches for this error include:
- nba 2k21 error code f6a3823c
- nba 2k error code 6a381f40
- f6a3823c error code 2k21
- error code f6a3823c nba 2k22
1. Restart your console and try again
- Exit NBA 2K22 and restart your console.
- If the error persists, reinstall NBA 2K22.
- If the error persists, contact customer support.
2. Delete the game and reinstall it
- Exit the game if it is currently open.
- On the Xbox One console, go to "Settings" and select "System".
- Under "System Update", select "Check for Updates".
- If there is an update available, you will be prompted to install it.
- Once the update is installed, return to "System Update" and select "Restart Now".
- Once the console has restarted, select "Games & Apps" and select "NBA 2K22".
- If the game does not launch, try restarting the Xbox One again.
- If the game still does not launch, try deleting it and reinstalling it.
3. Go to Settings > Gameplay and turn off Auto Save
First, open "Settings" in your game. Next, click on "Gameplay" and then on "Auto Save." Finally, uncheck the box next to "Auto Save."
4. Go to Settings > MyCAREER and turn off Skill Level
-Go to Settings in MyCAREER -Select MyCAREER Settings -Select Skill Level -Select the toggle switch next to it to turn it off
If you didn't find success with an option above, then try:
- If you're playing on PC, make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
- Try verifying your game files.
- Contact 2K Support.