There are a few reasons why the error code a21468b6 might happen when trying to play NBA 2K17. One possibility is that the game files are corrupt and need to be reinstalled. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the Microsoft DirectX installation on the computer. Finally, it is also possible that the computer doesn't meet the minimum system requirements to run the game.
If the game files are corrupt, the best course of action is to uninstall NBA 2K17 and then reinstall it. If that doesn't work, then try verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam. If there is a problem with DirectX, the best course of action is to uninstall it and then reinstall the latest version from Microsoft. If the computer doesn't meet the minimum system requirements, then there is not much that can be done except to upgrade the computer or play a different game.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error code a21468b6 xbox one
- nba 2k16 error code a21468b6
- error code a21468b6
- nba 2k17 error code a21468b6
1. Restart the game
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\NBA 2K17\Binaries\Win64
- Delete NBA2K17.exe
- Copy NBA2K17.exe to C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\NBA 2K17\Binaries\Win64
- Launch NBA 2K17
2. Quit the game and restart it
-Press the "Esc" key to exit the game. -Press the "Restart" button on your console. -Select "NBA 2K17" from the game menu. -Enter your console's "codes" and "select" the "Reset" option. -You will be asked to confirm your choice. -Select "Yes" to reset the game. -You will be returned to the game menu. -Select "Quit NBA 2K17" to exit the game.
3. Verify the game data files
- Download and install the NBA 2K17 game on your computer.
- If you have an original copy of NBA 2K17, simply copy the game data files from the disc to your computer. If you purchased the game digitally, you will need to locate the game data files and copy them to your computer.
- Open NBA 2K17 and go to the "My Games" tab.
- Select your game data file and click " Verify ."
- If the game data file is valid, you will be prompted to "OK." If the file is not valid, you will be prompted to "Fix."
- Fix the game data file and try verifying again.
4. Delete the game data files and restart the game
1.Start your game by pressing the "Start" button on your PS4 controller. 2.Navigate to "Settings" on your PS4 controller. 3.Select "System" from the menu. 4.Select "Storage" from the menu. 5.Select "Delete Game Data Files." 6.Confirm that you want to delete the game data files. 7.Your PS4 controller will begin to erase the game data files. 8.When the process is complete, select "Yes" to restart the game.
5. Reinstall the game
- Navigate to the installation folder of NBA 2K17.
- Click "setup.exe"
- Click "install"
- Click "register"
- Enter your product key
- Click "next"
- Click "play"
- If you get an error code while trying to start the game, follow these steps: a. Close NBA 2K17 b. Delete the "nba2k17" folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Games\NBA 2K17 c. Reinstall NBA 2K17
- Launch NBA 2K17 and enter your product key to register.