There are many possible causes for error code 65535 in TurboTax. This error can occur when trying to open a tax return, when updating tax information, or when accessing TurboTax online. It can also happen if there is an issue with the TurboTax software itself. Sometimes this error can be caused by a problem with the Windows operating system.
Error code 65535 usually means that there is a problem with the TurboTax software. Try reinstalling TurboTax to see if that fixes the problem. If you are still getting this error, then there may be a problem with your Windows operating system. Try running a Windows update to see if that fixes the issue. If you are still getting this error, then you may need to contact TurboTax customer support for help.
People like you are also looking for:
- windows installer error code 65535
- error code 65535 turbotax
1. Run a virus scan of your system
To run a virus scan on your computer, follow these steps:
- Open your computer's operating system.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Type "cmd" into the search bar and press enter.
- Type "scannow" and press enter.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to run the virus scan.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Check for updates to your software and drivers
- Try running the program in compatibility mode
- Try reinstalling the program
- Check for hardware issues