There is no one definitive answer to this question. However, some possible explanations for why this error code might occur include:
-There may be an issue with the game files themselves, which is causing the game to crash or freeze when trying to load into the Tower.
-It could be a problem with the player's internet connection, causing the game to time out when trying to connect to the servers.
-The player's computer may not meet the minimum system requirements for Destiny 2, and is therefore unable to run the game properly.
-It is also possible that the error is caused by a third-party program or service that is interfering with the game.
1. Check for updates to the game
- Launch the game and sign in
- On the main menu, click "Check for Updates"
- If there are any new updates available, they will be listed and you can select to install them
- Once the updates are installed, the game will launch and you will be prompted to restart
- Once the game has restarted, you will be able to resume playing
2. Restart the game
- Go to the "Settings" tab and select "General"
- Select "Restart game"
- Click "Yes" to restart the game
3. Restart the console
- Select the "Restart" option from the "File" menu on the desktop.
- Enter the "Restart" command and hit enter.
- The computer will restart and the error code weasel destiny 2 will be resolved.
4. Delete and reinstall the game
- First, open the "Battle.net" application and sign in.
- Click on the "Game" menu and select "Activate a Product."
- On the "Activate a Product" screen, click on the "Destiny 2" product and enter your activation code.
- Click on "Yes, Activate."
- Click on the "Game" menu and select "Delete Product."
- On the "Delete Product" screen, click on "Destiny 2" and then click on "Delete."
- Click on the "Battle.net" application and sign out.
- Close the "Battle.net" application.
- Reinstall the game by following these steps: a. Insert the Destiny 2 disc into your PlayStation 4 system. b. Open the " PlayStation 4" application and sign in. c. Select "My Games and Apps." d. Select "Destiny 2" and then press the "Restart" button. e. After the Destiny 2 loading screen appears, select "Yes, Install."
- Sign in to your Battle.net account and select "Destiny 2" from the "Games" menu.
- After the game has been installed, select "Play" to start playing.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Contact customer support.