Destiny 2 error code beaver
Destiny error code beaver is an error that happens when your console is unable to connect to another players console. This very broad error usually means you are having internet connectivity issues, but it could also mean Bungie is having server issues or the player you’re trying to connect to is having internet issues.
Fixes for Destiny 2 error code beaver
Some of the solutions to this error include:
- Checking your internet connection is working
- Checking if Bungie is having server issues
- Asking the other player to check their connection
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
Solution 1. Check your router and modem
- Disconnect the modem and router from its power source for 30 seconds before turning it on then try gaming again.
- If it did not work, reset the router using the reset button and try again.
- If the error still persists, bypass the router and connect your device directly to your modem and then try again.
Solution 2. Call the Internet Service Provider
Bungie’s “beaver” error code in Destiny may also occur when your Internet Service Provider (ISP) has a connection problem with the game server. In addition, if the problem arises when your ISP changed your modem with a different brand or model, it is possible that modem has a setting that is causing the error code beaver. Try calling your ISP for assistance. Or, if you have nearby friends that are playing Destiny ask what ISP they are using and then change your Internet Service provider.