Facebook error code 100 is an error that occurs when trying to connect to the Facebook server. This can happen for a number of reasons, such as being unable to connect to the Internet, or the Facebook server being down.
You are here because you have a question about:
- facebook error code 100
- error code 100 facebook
1. Check your internet connection and make sure you're connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular data network
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- In the top right corner of the browser, click the three lines in a triangle.
- In the "Settings" tab, click the "Advanced" button.
- Under "Network," click "Settings."
- In the "Connection" section, make sure that your internet connection is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular data network.
- If your internet connection is not connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular data network, try connecting to a different network. If that doesn't work, try using a different internet connection.
- If you still can't connect to Facebook, try restarting your computer.
2. Check to see if other apps or services on your device are experiencing similar issues
- Tap the "Apps" button on your device's home screen.
- Tap the "Settings" button on your device's home screen.
- Scroll down and tap "Applications."
- Locate the Facebook app and tap it.
- If the "Facebook" app is experiencing issues, tap the "Error" button.
- If the "Error" button displays a error code, such as "1003," tap the "Details" button.
- Tap "More Info" to view the error message and possible solutions.
3. Close and reopen the Facebook app
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the app.
- Select Settings.
- Under App Settings, tap on the Closing option.
- Select the time you want the Facebook app to close.
- Tap on the Close button.
- If you encounter a Facebook error code 1005, follow the steps below.
- Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the Facebook app.
- Select Settings.
- Under App Settings, tap on the General option.
- Tap on the Reload button.
- Tap on the Restart button.
- If you still encounter an error, please contact Facebook support.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Update the Facebook app to the latest version.
- Delete and reinstall the Facebook app.
- Restart your device.
- Check for updates to your device's operating system.
- Contact your device's support team for further assistance.