The Facebook error code 994 is a problem that can occur when trying to load the Facebook page. This error can be caused by a number of things, including a slow internet connection, a problem with the Facebook server, or a problem with your browser. If you are seeing this error, you may want to try reloading the page, checking your internet connection, or clearing your browser cache.
Other common searches for this error include:
- error code 994 facebook
- facebook error code 994
1. Check your internet connection and try again
- Open your web browser and type in "www.facebook.com"
- If you're getting a "Page not found" error, then your internet connection might be down. Try restarting your router, if you're using one, and checking your internet connection again.
- If you're still getting the "Page not found" error, then your Facebook account might be frozen. To try and fix this, you'll need to contact Facebook support.
- If you're still getting the "Page not found" error, then your Facebook account might be hacked. To try and fix this, you'll need to contact Facebook support.
2. Try again later
- If you are having an error code on your Facebook account, try to clear your cache and cookies on your browser.
- If clearing your cache and cookies does not fix the issue, try restarting your computer.
- If restarting your computer does not fix the issue, try signing out of your account and then signing back in.
- If signing out and signing back in still does not fix the issue, try deleting your Facebook account and then signing back in.
3. Check for updates
- Open Facebook and sign in.
- On the main menu, click on the three lines in the top left corner (settings, help, and account).
- On the Account page, under the heading "General Account Settings," click on the "Updates" link.
- On the Updates page, under the heading "Software Updates," click on the "Check for Updates" link.
- If there are any updates available, Facebook will display a list of them. Click on the "Update Now" link to download and install the updates.
- After the updates have been installed, return to the Updates page and under the heading "Software Updates," click on the "Restart Facebook" link.
- After Facebook has restarted, test your account to see if the error code 994 has been corrected.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Clear your cookies and cache
- Try using a different browser