Gmail error 78144
What is ‘Gmail error 78144’?
“Gmail error 78144” is an error that may occur when the user is having problems deleting the trash folder in their Gmail account.
How can you fix ‘Gmail error 78144’?
Some of the common fixes include:
- Configuring your Gmail account
- Configuring your email client
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
Solution 1. Configure your Gmail cccount
“Gmail error 78144” may be the result of an unconfigured Gmail account. Check your Gmail configuration using the instructions below or watch it here on YouTube.
- Open your Gmail account.
- Go to Gear icon on the upper right side, then select Setting.
- Then, click “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab.
- Enable IMAP.
- Then, click Save Changes.
- Now, type in https://myaccount.google.com/security in the Address bar. Make sure you are still logged in.
- Scroll down look for “Allow less secure apps:” Turn it on.
- Check your email client.
If you have not yet configured your email client, please see below.