The Honeywell Safe eCode is an error code that indicates that the device is not able to connect to the internet. This can happen for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
-The device is not connected to the internet
-The device's Wi-Fi is not turned on
-The device is not in range of a Wi-Fi network
-There is a problem with the device's Wi-Fi connection
You are here because you have a question about:
- safemark systems e-code error
- honeywell safe e code
1. Call customer service for help
- First, check to see if there is a customer service phone number associated with your Honeywell safe e code.
- If there is not a customer service phone number associated with your Honeywell safe e code, you can try calling Honeywell customer service online.
- If you are unable to call Honeywell customer service online, you can try calling a different Honeywell safe e code customer service number.
- If you are still unable to fix your Honeywell safe e code, you can contact a professional safe technician.
2. Look up the code online
- Go to honeywell.com and type in the safe e code
- If the safe e code is available, it will show up on the left side of the page under the "Selling Points" tab
- Click on the "View Code" button next to the safe e code
- The code will be displayed in a code editor on the right side of the page
- Use the code editor to fix the safe e code and then click on the "Save" button
- If the safe e code is not available, the page will show the "Not Available" message
3. Use the reset button
- Open the honeywell safe e code.
- Look for the reset button on the front or the back of the safe.
- Push and hold the reset button while turning the safe on.
- Release the reset button when the safe turns off.
4. Follow the instructions in the user manual
- Open the honeywell safe e code and press the “Menu” button.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Select the “Code” tab.
- Enter the 4-digit code that is displayed on the front of the safe.
- Select the “Reset” button.
- Press the “Power” button to restart the safe.
- If the code is incorrect, repeat the steps above.