Macrium Reflect error 9 is caused by a corrupt or damaged file. This can happen for a number of reasons, including viruses, power outages, or hardware failures. When this error occurs, Macrium Reflect will be unable to create a backup of your data. This means that if you have not been regularly backing up your data, you could lose important files or documents.
People like you are also looking for:
- macrium error code 9
- macrium reflect error code 9
- macrium reflect error 9
1. Restart your computer and try running Macrium Reflect again
- Press the "F8" key multiple times to get into the boot menu
- Select the "Reboot" option
- Press the "R" key to restart your computer
- Select the "Macrium Reflect" option to start the software
- Click on the "Start" button to run the software
- If the software starts successfully, then the error 9 should be fixed. If not, then follow the instructions below to fix the error.
2. Try running Macrium Reflect in compatibility mode
- Open the Macrium Reflect installation folder.
- Double-click on the Macrium Reflect icon.
- Double-click on the Macrium Reflect shortcut on your desktop.
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Type "cmd" in the "Start" search box and press the Enter key.
- Type "macrium Reflect" in the "Command Prompt" window and press the Enter key.
- Type "compatibility mode" in the "Command Prompt" window and press the Enter key.
- Click on the "Yes" button.
- Click on the "Close" button.
3. Update your version of Macrium Reflect
- Open Macrium Reflect and click the "Refresh" button on the main toolbar.
- In the "Refresh" window, click on the "Tools" button and select "Updates".
- Click on the "Check for Updates" button and wait for the updates to download and install.
- Once the updates have installed, click on the "Refresh" button again and Macrium Reflect will update its files.
- If there are any problems when updating Macrium Reflect, please contact support.
4. Run a virus scan on your computer
- Click on the "Scan" tab.
- Select the virus scan type you would like to run.
- Click on the "Start Scan" button.
- Wait for the scan to complete.
- If the scan results show any errors, please click on the "Fix" button.
- If the scan results show no errors, please click on the "Finish" button.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Disable your antivirus software and try running Macrium Reflect again.
- Check for updates for your computer's BIOS.
- Try running Macrium Reflect in safe mode.
- Contact Macrium Reflect support.