The "pokemon unite login error" is a common error code that occurs when trying to login to the Pokemon Unite game. This error code is usually caused by one of three things: either the game's servers are down, your internet connection is too weak or unstable, or there is an issue with your account. If you're encountering this error, we recommend checking the game's server status first, and if that's not the issue, then try restarting your router or modem. If you're still having trouble, then it's likely that there is an issue with your account and you should contact customer support.
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- pokemon unite error code 1-5-1200
- pokemon unite login error
1. Try restarting your computer or device
If you are experiencing pokemon unite login error, you may want to try restarting your computer or device. To restart your computer, press the power button to turn it off and then back on. To restart your device, press and hold the power button until the device powers off, then power it on again.
2. Check if your internet connection is working properly
- To begin, open your web browser and type in "www.speedtest.net".
- Once the page has loaded, click on the "Test your Internet Connection" button.
- This will open a new window that will allow you to perform a speed test.
- Enter your address, hit the "Start" button, and wait for the results.
- If the speed test results show that your connection is below the acceptable threshold, then you will need to take action to improve your internet connection. There are a few things that you can do to try and improve your connection:
- Upgrade your internet service provider
- Connect to a wired network instead of using wireless
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies
- Change your DNS settings
3. Try clearing your cookies and cache
- Open your browser and navigate to www.pokemonunite.com.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
- On the "Settings" tab, select the "Advanced" button.
- Under the "Cookies" heading, click on the "Clear Cookies" button.
- Under the "Cache" heading, click on the "Clear Cache" button.
- Click on the "Close" button to return to the homepage.
- If the problem still persists, please contact customer support.
Still not working? maybe try one of these options:
- Try using a different browser.
- Try logging in from a different device.
- Contact customer support.