What is PS4 error wc-40378-2?
PS4 error wc-40378-2 is an error that usually occurs when the rate limit is exceeded. It may be a temporary issue.
How can you fix PS4 error wc-40378-2?
Some of the solutions to this error include activating your PlayStation Store card and contacting customer service.
Please see our in-depth walk-through solutions below.
1. Activate PlayStation Store card
PS4 error WC-40378-2 may appear because the PlayStation store card is not yet activated. This may occur when the retailer forgets to activate the card after you purchased it. Go back to the retailer then ask them to activate it and ask for a verification.
2. Contact Customer Service
PS4 error WC-40378-2 may be caused by the PlayStation server. You may want to call or chat with customer service, and they may give a refund. However, you may want to check the following below before calling.
- Relog in your PSN account.
Exit PSN store, go to Setting ==> PlayStation Network/Account Management ==> Sign out then Sign In.
- Input the code a little bit faster, because it has a time limit.
- Putting wrong information has a limit, and will block you for at least 24 hrs.
- Your wallet must not over the $150 limit. Try again when your balance is below $150.
- Try to input the code again. It should be the same as it appears on the voucher.
- If the problem is with the PSN server, you may want to wait for 24 - 48 hours.