QuickBooks Error 3371: Could not initialize license properties. This error can occur when QuickBooks is trying to access the license file and either the file is damaged or missing. The license file is required for QuickBooks to run, so if it is corrupted or not present, QuickBooks will not be able to function. There are a few possible reasons why this error might occur: -The QuickBooks license file is damaged -The QuickBooks license file is missing -The QuickBooks license file is corrupted If the license file is damaged, you will need to repair it. If the license file is missing, you will need to reinstall QuickBooks. If the license file is corrupted, you will need to contact QuickBooks support to get a new license file.
You are here because you have a question about:
- error 3371 status code quickbooks
- error 3371 status code
- quickbooks error 3371 status code
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Update QuickBooks to the latest release.
- Run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- Use the QuickBooks Clean Install Tool.
- Manually fix the Windows Registry.
- Restore a backup of your QuickBooks company file.