The rdk 03117 error code indicates that the Roku device is unable to connect to the internet. This can be caused by a number of factors, including:
-There is no active internet connection
-The Roku is not connected to the router
-There is an issue with the router's DNS settings
-There is an issue with the router's firewall
-There is an issue with the Roku's network settings
Users typically search for a solution by asking about:
- rdk-03117 error code
- rdk 03117
1. Restart the computer
- Press the F8 key repeatedly when the computer starts up.
- Use the arrow keys to select the "Advanced Boot Options" screen.
- Use the arrow keys to select the "Restart" option.
- Press the F5 key to restart the computer.
2. Update the graphics drivers
- Locate the graphics card and right-click on it
- Select "Update Driver"
- Select the appropriate driver from the list that appears
- Click on "Install"
- When the driver has been installed, click on "OK"
- Close Device Manager
3. Reinstall the game
-Start the game and create a new character -Once the game starts, select "Rename Character" from the main menu -Enter "rdk 03117" into the "New Character Name" field and press OK -Start the game and enter the "rdk 03117" character name into the "Name" field at the main menu -Click "Continue" -Select "Reinstall Game" from the main menu -Select the location of the game installation on your computer -Click "Install" -Wait until the game is installed and restarted -Select "Rename Character" from the main menu -Enter "rdk 03117" into the "New Character Name" field and press OK -Start the game and enter the "rdk 03117" character name into the "Name" field at the main menu -Click "Continue" -Select "Play Game" from the main menu -The game will start and you will be in the character creation screen
4. Verify the game files
There are several ways to verify game files in order to fix rdk 03117. One way is to use a game launcher, such as Game Defender, to check for game files that may be corrupted or missing. Another way is to use a game file inspector, such as Game difficulty analyzer, to scan for game files that may be missing or corrupt.
If the answers above didn't work then you should also try:
- Delete the game files and reinstall the game.
- Contact the game developer.